Online Canine Behaviour Calculators
PLEASE USE THE INSTRUCTIONS AND LINKS BELOW TO ACCESS OUR ONLINE CANINE BEHAVIOUR CALCULATORS
DIRECT LINKS TO ONLINE CANINE BEHAVIOUR CALCULATORS
The Lincoln Canine Anxiety Scale (LCAS)
The Dog Impulsivity Assessment Scale (DIAS)
The Lincoln Positive & Negative Activation Scale (PANAS)
The Lincoln Sound Sensitivity Scale for Dogs (LSSS)
The Canine Frustration Questionnaire (CFQ)
ACCESSING ONLINE CANINE BEHAVIOUR CALCULATORS
If you would like to access the on line calculator for any of the following scales, (The Lincoln Canine Anxiety Scale (LCAS), The Lincoln Sound Sensitivity Scale for Dogs (LSSS), The Positive and Negative Activation Scale (PANAS) for Dogs, The Dog Impulsivity Assessment Scale (DIAS), The Canine Frustration Questionnaire (CFQ)), please follow these simple instructions.
- Please ensure you have registered for an account with the Lincoln IP store: https://ipstore.lincoln.ac.uk/ - see top right hand corner – you will only have to do this once.
- Select the assessment tools tab. https://ipstore.lincoln.ac.uk/products/assessment-tools
- Choose the scale you would like to use (you do the same process each time you want to use a scale)
- Click on the blue button “order”; this will take you to your basket and show the scale in the basket (you can add other scales by updating the basket).
- Click on the blue button “Checkout now”. This will then take you to a page to confirm the nature of the order.
- Click on the blue button “Save and Continue”. This will result in a pop-up window where you have to acknowledge the General Terms and Conditions.
- Click on the blue button “I understand” to make it disappear
- Then click on the blue button “Submit request” underneath your order.
- You will then arrive at the product page, where you can download pdfs of instructions, the scale and its interpretation. There is also a link to the online scale written in read “To access materials online please visit: https://dogscales.lincoln.ac.uk/questionnaires/lcas/”. To access the online calculator you must access it through the ip-store at his time by clicking on this link and not pasting this into your browser nor using the link in the confirmation email, as this link from the ip-store verifies your license to use the electronic version of the scale. You can then get your dog’s score automatically calculated.
- You may get some online feedback after you submit the details of your dog, but you can also download a file with written details concerning how to interpret the evaluation from the specific product page by clicking on the tab that says “Downloads” and selecting the relevant scale interpretation.
swap_vertical_circlecloud_downloadSupporting documents (0)Additional files may be available once you've completed the transaction for this product. If you've already done so, please log into your account and visit My account / Downloads section to view them.